We offer the following services to managers of social housing:
- Domestic and commercial heating installation and maintenance
- Design, Installation, Maintenance of Renewable energy
- Servicing and maintenance for plumbing and heating installations
- Electrical installation and Maintenance
- Access control and warden call service and maintenance
- Energy efficiency and whole house retrofit (including insulation, ventilation)
CCS currently partner with a number of social housing customers across the UK and offer bespoke services to each client on a partnership basis. We carry out servicing and maintenance, gas central heating installation and upgrade, renewable energy design and installation services, refurbishment and whole house retrofit, electrical installation & Maintenance.
Who we work with
Current partners in the social housing sector include:
- Sanctuary Housing– National Whole Home Energy Efficiency contract
- Stonewater Limited– term partnership contract for M&E Compliance services and planned upgrade work 15
- Winchester City Council– Framework for planned works
- Procure Public– Heating Services Framework nationally
- Reading Borough Council– Gas Servicing and Installation Works framework
- Fusion 21– Heating Maintenance and installation framework national
- Enham– Gas service and maintenance contract
Our partnerships with our social housing clients are each very different. We are flexible in how we work and manage our clients with dedicated handpicked contract managers who are right for the job. All our managers have direct experience with the social housing sector and utilise our bespoke software system to manage the works. All our engineers are selected from the same sector/ or trained by CCS as an apprentice, so they have the required experience in this field along with the right qualifications to undertake and manage the client’s and resident’s expectations.
We have the support of our 24 hour customer contact centre to assist the engineers on site and our customers at all times. We have developed through years of experience a very thorough system of appointments and job management via the customer contact centre and contract managers.
We also run a state of the art vehicle tracking system to ensure the nearest appropriate engineer can be selected for the job at any time of the day or night.